- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Been debating for the better part of the past two decades.
- I strongly agree that abortion should be legal
- I slightly disagree that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I slightly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I slightly agree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I slightly agree that drugs should be legal.
- I strongly agree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I slightly agree that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I slightly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I slightly disagree that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I slightly agree that missile defence systems should exist.
- I slightly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I'm not sure that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I slightly agree that progressive tax should exist.
- I slightly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I slightly agree that the War on Terror is necessary.
No topics started.
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
No News article