- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
- I'm not sure that abortion should be legal
- I'm not sure that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I slightly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that drugs should be legal.
- I strongly agree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I strongly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I slightly disagree that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I strongly agree that missile defence systems should exist.
- I strongly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I strongly agree that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I'm not sure that progressive tax should exist.
- I strongly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I strongly agree that the War on Terror is necessary.
No topics started.
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
I have been the organizer of Sfax Open Debate Tournament , and what i can say and admire is IDEA 's regular support to these tournament and activities involving debates especially that Tunisia is...
8 Mar 2013
No debate improvements.
No News article
Member for:4 years 40 weeks
Level Of Education:
Faculty of Arts and Humanities of Sfax
Preferred Debating Format:
Duo Dramatic Interpretation
Limited Preparation Events
Model United Nations
Persuasive Speaking/Original Oratory
Programmed Oral Interpretation