- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Nick Bibby is Director of Debate for the London Debate Hub. He is an author, journalist and debate coach based in the UK. He has coached debate to schools and university students in the UK and Korea and now focusses on uising debate as a training tool for professionals. He is a regular contributor to the debatabase. He edits the Debate London e-zine.
Nick is a former Associate Editor of the Monash Debate Review. His books include the fourth edition of Discovering the World through Debate and Adjudication (Ed). He is a former registrar of WUDC Council and previously served as a natioonal representative for two years.
- I strongly agree that abortion should be legal
- I slightly agree that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I strongly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I'm not sure that drugs should be legal.
- I slightly agree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I strongly disagree that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I strongly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I slightly agree that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I slightly disagree that missile defence systems should exist.
- I strongly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I'm not sure that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I strongly agree that progressive tax should exist.
- I strongly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I slightly disagree that the War on Terror is necessary.
29 Dec 2011
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
No News article
Member for:5 years 7 weeks
Level Of Education:
University of St Andrews
Preferred Debating Format: